Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I went to a dentist in Russia.

Because I can't afford to go to the dentist in the states, so an international plane flight with a small child made the most sense.
So the cost of the dentist, was only 91 dollars, for an hours worth of digging and pulling out awful pulp. It went on and on. The dentist was very nice, and it was a she. I would have to say it was the most competent and least like going to a MASH clinic like I thought it would be like. They had a fancy X-Ray machine, that did things like make digital images of my rotten back teeth. She spent quite a while digging around and it was nice to know that I couldn't understand a thing they were saying. Which kind of relaxing, you can't hear what they are saying about your nasty awful teeth. It makes life more pleasant knowing they aren't judging you. But what's the purpose of saying that you are allergic to latex, if they use double latex gloves.
Other things that was interesting about the Russian dental office, they had a bowl of candy right out on the open for everyone to eat. Because nothing says job security like a bowl of candy. That my son decided to eat all of them. Job security is what I am talking about.
Which made the fancy job that they did on my glasses, look fantastic. I mean it's not that big of a deal that I won't be able to see past the front of my nose. In my mind I considered bringing my second pair, but I don't really like them. Also I meant to bring my sunglasses but they got left in the car at the airport.
So there are a huge list of things that I forgot from the states. But it was a really confusing trip to the airport. Why was the Seattle airport so far away from where you think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment