Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I don't really know what day it is

I am not really sure, what time it is. We flew from Portland to Amsterdam. Then Amsterdam to Saint Petersburg. We are in Russia! You can tell because they drive super crazy. We took a taxi last night, and we arrived on Nevsky Prospect. We are staying in the most expensive district in the city. I will of course, upload photos later today. I tried calling my family, but they were unable to answer the phone. What I thought was interesting was the taxi drivers. They stood behind the metal detector, with a representative looking for people needing rides. Then he goes to the pool and asks them, who has a bigger car. Or who can take this many people. Peters mother met us at the airport and we had a million suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment